There is no shortcut.
There is no new way.
There is only one right way.
I pursue a holistic approach. Training, nutrition and regeneration are to be recorded individually and adapted accordingly to allow a perfect and efficient control.
As a specialist in cardiology, sports medicine, nutritional medicine and preventive medicine, i have experience in advising my clients on performance optimization. Furthermore, i am researching performance diagnostics in a sport university.
- anamnesis and physical examination
- accurate measurement of body fat and body muscle percentage
- accurate measurement of energy consumption (kcalories per day)
- echocardiography (ultrasound of the heart)
- spiroergometry (gold standard of performance diagnostic)
- individual planning of training, nutrition and regeneration
- feedback week by week